thinking about some boost

badbash27

So a buddy of mine has been bugging me to boost my del sol. Its a 93 with the z6. I keep telling him that I want to hold off for a little bit, but he told me that he will give me a lot of parts if I just shut up and do it. Can't really argue with that.. soooo. I come here in search of some advice. My only real concerns with it are with the intercooler. I have searched and searched and so far, all i can really find are "universal" kits.. something that i refuse to put on my car without some prior knowledge of fitment. Does anyone have any suggestions where I should start looking? Or even better, a turbo guide for a del sol d16? thanks in advance guys. Much appreciated as always.

Thanks for the tip. I had already figured on doing the charge piping myself. Prolly just buy a genaric kit and cut it all down to size. Any tips for an intercooler though, as far as how big, and where the pipes come out? My buddy was thinking about running a side mount IC off of a 1g dsm, but I dunno if it will work. Sort of want to not cut the shit out of my car if I can help it. But I know with the front mount I will have to cut the grill in the bumper, so I dunno. Again, any advice is greatly apreciated.

Archived