turbo NOW or SWAP?

dd_biggy

With a tight budget, would you choose to turbo a stock f22a1 or swap to the jdm f22b1 (160 hp) to turbo later?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. With a tight budget, would you choose to turbo a stock f22a1 or swap to the jdm f22b1 (160 hp) to turbo later?

• I would choose to turbo the f22a1 and buy more perf. parts.
    • I would choose to swap the f22b1 and wait for more upgrades.

Hey guys, question of the month for me. Had some good arguments for both sides but w/ the usdm f22b1 instead. Kind of throws a twist in it. Please include your thoughts w/ your poll entry, as this is what I will more than likely actually do to my '90 accord and is NOT just another "what if?" BTW, the tranny is going to need to be swapped/converted to a 5spd manual, is an auto now.

Bigbirdsucks and superstreetrx7, feel free once again. I know you enjoyed this one! :D

well if you just save up for one, then you'll be saving yourself a grip o' $$$, IMO. The whole power now, is over rated. Just build what you wanted to build in the first place and do it right. The N/A vs. F/I debate rages on...

Archived