Speed Sensor/Speedometer

I am having issues with the speedometer in my b18b swap. I pulled apart the speedometer housing from the trans and the speed sensor assembly. Everything looks ok and with one tire off the ground the ring gear is still moving. I tested the speed sensor itself for continuity and when rotating it its still getting readings. My next step is to try and swap out the gauge cluster since its still from the 93 dx b15 auto trans that was in there, but im outta suggestions. I need to sell my car and this is a major problem for people looking at it haha.

-----> Raley : I know you can help!!!

Cluster, wiring or its not making connction at the gear

It is making connection at the gear I believe. The instrument cluster is from the orignal d15 motor and automatic transmission that was originally in the car. It now has a 5 speed. Wiring is reading continuity from the VSS plus which seems ok. Should I be looking for an integra cluster, or will any 5 speed cluster work?

id guess your speedo (in the cluster) died... nothing will fit the same as a stock one... 93 dx... if you can't find one localally, lmk... id have to dig through my piles but i think i have one somewhere.

Archived