cs carsponsers.com

importsown

i know anyone broke like my ass has wanted or tryed to get a sponser to get free parts and what not i found this carsponsers.com off tv they say they give out free parts if they sponser you and all u have to do is pay a mememebers fee of 99 bucks and go to local car shows and pass out flyers. now that info's for anyone that never heard of them and want to cheak them out. last week i got a phone call from them saying i could get sponser for free parts but does anyone kno if its acuaclly free? in my mind i doubt it either u got to go to ass loads of car shows and pass out million of flyers so pretty much sounds like a part time time. and is it acually free is it like you get a 5,10,15% off all parts you might buy though them?

anyone know much about these guys

if you wanna cheak it out guys and gals its

carsponsers.com

• 1 year later...

yea you can get parts for free. they will set you up with a account at sponsorsamerica.com, there they will have do some stuff and you have to make videos of the products you recieve. check out my profile. i posted the link to my video of one of the products i got. like the previous post said you get stickers and what not but eventually you build your budget to get more parts and etc.....

Archived