Southern Cali. "Inland Empire Weekly Meet"

jdmkillah

Whats up there is a NEW! WEEKLY MEET!! Come one come all we have a pretty much chill ass meet every weds. Night.

We just ask to please dont act like fools or you will get knocked the **** out. And if u want to run then u can run on freeway right across the way. We gEt about 60+ cars. its always chill. Come thru everyone is welcome.

Where: Sonics Drive in Burger.

Address: 39490 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd. Murrieta, Ca.

When: Every Weds. Night 9pm - Midnight

Its mello so just respect the spot!

Hope to see everyone there!

welcome to the forum.. but ehh.. nobody here is from around there and we all have work on wed nights or thursdays and cant afford the gas there and back..i go to the meets in victorville and fontana sometimes.. but not lately..

there is also supposed to be a meet in riverside saturday if you know anything about it.. maybe you and your friends should check it out.

welcome to the forum.. but ehh.. nobody here is from around there and we all have work on wed nights or thursdays and cant afford the gas there and back..i go to the meets in victorville and fontana sometimes.. but not lately..

there is also supposed to be a meet in riverside saturday if you know anything about it.. maybe you and your friends should check it out.

whats up man...is that so? its all good my man...i hit fontana meets here and there..havnt been for a few months now..but im down to hit up new spot al the time...let me know where that riverside meet is going to be at forsures.. thanks homie!

Archived