b16a cruise control questions

EFsedanb16

Umm... i shouldnt be how to keep... just dont disconnect it. Nothing is really attached to the motor...

it was already disconnected when i got the car. i was wondering if someone knew how to hook it back up or what i need to do to get it to hook up and work again

isnt there like a throttle cable looking thing for the cruise control that goes on the throttle body? theres a cable that looks like a throttle cable but its not hooked up to anything

unknowncable.jpg

this is the cable that idk where its supposed to be connect to. its just hanging there and yes that is a pink valve cover in the corner lol it was pink when i got the car. its gna be wrinkle red soon tho

throttlebody.jpg

im not sure what is supposed to be connected here. if any of u know please let me know

home from work... FINALLY! god i hate work most days.

CLICKY!

actuator1.jpeg

thats the box thingy im talking about. ive been reading about the EF cruise and from the more knowledgeable people, it seems an aftermarket unit might be much less of a headache to trouble shoot/install. especially if you don't know whats missing or what you will still need to buy.

it looks like im just missing the cruise control box and the vacuum hose that goes to it. how much would u guys think i would be looking at spending on an aftermarket unit? where would i get one?

Archived