ITR swap 97 civic

ok been a while since i got on. i just want to check on something b4 i spend this much money. the other day my d took a sh!t on me, so now im thinking of doing a itr swap. so here is my question? if i go with a 96-97 spec itr. will it be plug and play with a stock d16y8 wiring harness. i know how to do everything eles for the swap i just want this part to be bug and play.

also i will be buying the motor from hmotorsonline

I dunno much about ek's but id guess youll have to remove some wire loom. Only thing i think youll be missing is the knock sensor stuff.

the knock sensor i dont care i want to run a p28 with a chipped on s300. but i want to know is will it be plug and play as far the dizzy injectors and alternater.

i dont see why you would a problem, both car years are obd-2, you might have to stretch the harness out, thats what i had to do when i swapped in a dohc vtec. and to run a p28 is the best, you will just need the step down harness.

Archived