95 accord 2.2 non vtech not starting

biglfla

ok i have a 95 lx 2.2 non vtech the cam siezed in the head while i was driving it (right after i purchased it ) so i went and got a head from the junkyard changed it out w/ new gasket and timing belt now im getting spark and fuel to the rail but the vehicle is not starting a very disturbing situation indeed i tried both cam sensors (at least i think it was the cam sensor right next to the coolant temp sens) and still no luck any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

• 3 weeks later...

ok i have a 95 lx 2.2 non vtech the cam siezed in the head while i was driving it (right after i purchased it ) so i went and got a head from the junkyard changed it out w/ new gasket and timing belt now im getting spark and fuel to the rail but the vehicle is not starting a very disturbing situation indeed i tried both cam sensors (at least i think it was the cam sensor right next to the coolant temp sens) and still no luck any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

Check main relay (for fuel pump). Honda have problem with main relay.

Archived