clutch problems

boy blue

im doing a b18b1 swap in my civic ex 95, and the tranny is from a 91 or 92 (i couldnt find a 94 manual tranny here in bfn arkansas, i did find the 90-91 or 92-93 tranny but im not sure which one it is) does any one know the codes that go with the tranny? so im wondering if im supposed to get a 90-91 clutch,92-93, or a 94 to go with the engine? i ordered the 94 and the throw out bearing wasnt the right one.. ( this swap is going to be a pain because im switching the hydro to cable) this is a big problem. huh ??? omg

im going to try the 92-93 next.( im in the middle of nowhere arkansas and every thing i have to get is ordered, this sucks).

now i have another problem,. for some reason there isnt any voltage to my fuse box. we cranked the engine about 4 times then checked the wiring from the ecu, and i found out that there are 3 different wires to the ecu so we changed those and now it doesnt even crank.. the ecu is from a 94 ls int. and i kept the wiring harness from the integra but im wondering if it is from the main relay being bad, any info will help thanks... :crazy:

Archived