89 CRX Engine Help

KillaCRX

Ok so im interested in buying an 89 Honda CRX but it has engine problems, I was wondering are there any Honda engines that will just bolt right into the 89 without any modifications? If not how hard is it to do a B16B swap? What kind of work am I getting myself into?

Lots of engines and its an easy swap... what is your mechanical knowledge xand what are budgets?

I have basic Mechanical skills Ive took auto mechanics for a year and im not incompetent Right now my budgets low I gotta get my FireBird sold and ill have about a grand minus the 300 I need to buy the CRX, What am I going to need to buy? besides maybe engine mounts, other than the wiring harness and PCM

well, what motor is currently in the car? you will need engine, tranny, axles, shift linkage, ecu, and the harness to convert from carb/dual point to pgmf (i think those are the right letters)

what is wrong with the current motor (and what motor is it)

Archived