94 del sol engine build and trick out

makahlasdada04

hey all i just bought a bone stock 94 del sol in pretty good shape. im looking to try and get a daily driver out of it that will run 11,12sec 1/4mi. and trick it out as far as cosmetics im looking for someone to supervise and assist with the project i live in hamilton ohio so im wondering if anyone knows someone around this neck of the woods that is qualified or a tuner shop that is very reputable. can anyone help?

If youre looking to get that kind of power out of your sol, take a look at Brian's build thread.

There are a few people on here from ohio, but most of them took their talents to south beach.

hey all i just bought a bone stock 94 del sol in pretty good shape. im looking to try and get a daily driver out of it that will run 11,12sec 1/4mi. and trick it out as far as cosmetics im looking for someone to supervise and assist with the project i live in hamilton ohio so im wondering if anyone knows someone around this neck of the woods that is qualified or a tuner shop that is very reputable. can anyone help?

I'm a little ways from you up in Marysville. I used Passen Motorsports in Dublin years ago. Don't even know if they are still in business. I have nothing but good to say about the work they did including a couple dyno runs.

check my build thread if you want to run those times in a quarter.. be planning on spending around 10k+ for all the parts and labor if youre not building it yourself..

and power isnt the only key to running quick times, you also will need a REALLY good suspension and some slicks with supporting axles... my suspension cost me $1,500 just for my coilovers.. slicks will run you about $200 each tire for some M/T's if youre lucky and have connections.. im getting mine for $130 a tire.. then youll need some drag wheels to go with those slicks.. which arent cheap either..

you WILL NOT be able to hook up with street tires!

Archived