Engine OBD2B into car OBD1 help!!!

Hi all i have got my 1992 Honda Delsol and i have found a 2000 Civic 1.8 B18C4 Engine i just need to know how hard and what i need to connect the OBD2b engine into the OBD1 car is there any where i can buy a connector for this or do i have to just wire it up my self? and also am i right to beleve the engine will just drop in on the same engine mounts?

You will need to get different mounts. Hasport makes them.

nooooo, his del sol mounts will work just not as good as the hasports...

and youre going to need a del sol vtec (dohc vtec trim) t bracket.. as for the obd2 to obd1, there is a company that makes a conversion harness for it.. straight plug and play from the ecu.. you might want to look into getting a new ECU, maybe a P28 and have it remapped for that engine and tuned :)

you will use all the engine mounts and axles out of a 94-01 integra. you will reuse the engine harness that comes out of the delsol and alter it to reach where it has to on the new engine. all the plugs and sensors are the same just some in different spots. and you will need an obd1 ecu to run that engine. p72 gsr.

no conversion harness or anything aftermarket needed at all. this place never changes.

Archived