1989 accord small coolant leak

bbv22001

1989 accord lxi 213000 mi

I had a bit of a high idle and was looking around the forums and saw some suggestions about resetting the ecu and using idle screw, and this might be a crazy coincidence but now i am getting small ammounts of cooland squirting up from around the belts. Not sure if i could have done this, seems unlikley but PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. Oh and car has not overheated.

Aaron

1989 accord lxi 213000 mi

I had a bit of a high idle and was looking around the forums and saw some suggestions about resetting the ecu and using idle screw, and this might be a crazy coincidence but now i am getting small ammounts of cooland squirting up from around the belts. Not sure if i could have done this, seems unlikley but PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. Oh and car has not overheated.

Aaron

Hmm when my 95' accord starting leaking around the belts of a small hole on the side of the engine that meant that the Water pump was failing.

Not saying it has but maybe your water pump is a fail...

Archived