My engine fails

Bravesball20

So my Accord had just a little over 192k and it was begining to feel the effects of the mileage. Took it for a diagnostics check and It had 2 misfires, engine speed input malfunction and and also a problemwith the water pump. Turns out it was failing because i was starting to see a lot of radiator fluid leaking out through a hole in the side of the engine. Also my misfires may have been the fault of radiator fluid getting into the fuel injectors. On top of these problems, my radiator blew, which I already replaced my self. But anyways my dad told me about a place where he had the engine in his Maxima replaced so I decided to check it out. I asked them about a new motor for my car. My options were $1350 for a motor with 90k or $1550 for 70k. As of right now my car has been stuck in the shop for a week and luckily my mechanic's wife died of cancer so now it will probably take another week. Rest her soul.

You wouldn't know if the engine that you rip out is actually functional at all though. If I was to do that the engine may have more problems than mine already does. No I meant luckily.

Still waiting for the call that it's ready...........

• 2 weeks later...

You wouldn't know if the engine that you rip out is actually functional at all though. If I was to do that the engine may have more problems than mine already does. No I meant luckily.

Still waiting for the call that it's ready...........

I bought a motor for my Accord online at Japanengine.com you should check it out, the prices aren't too bad.

Archived