well month old whip

marauder228vw

94 del sol si auto!!!!!! either i sell it or swap out the tranny. since i bought it , havent done anything to it. It came with a magnaflow exhaust which sounds like a fart can and altezza brake lights which are horrible but eventually will swap them out.

imagejpeg_2.jpg

IMG00139-20100822-2000.jpg

IMG00142-20100824-1257.jpg

imagejpegsd.jpg

wet.jpg

IMG00130-20101003-1930.jpg

looks good. id say swap out the auto tranny for a manual. the tails arent as bad as i thought. i was expecting the chrome tbh. im liking the white valve cover. how many miles?

looks good. id say swap out the auto tranny for a manual. the tails arent as bad as i thought. i was expecting the chrome tbh. im liking the white valve cover. how many miles?

it has 150k , but i bought it with the odometer not working. This weeekend im going on a mini parts shopping spree. I got to replace the speed sensor, main fuel pump relay, bushings and im going to change the valve cover seal and repaint the valve cover because the previous owner did a horrible job at it. I was thinking about the swap but i would rather sell it and get another sol. If i dont get to sell it by this week , i will start buying the parts fro the swap

They ain't 'altezza's'. They're just standard lights that have had a tinting coating put on. You might be able to clear that off instead of buying new lights, maybe? It'll look a load better from the rear when u get them sorted anyways! :)

Why is it all people think that all aftermarket lights are altezzas. It's retarded.

yes they are altezzas, heres a pic of them when i cleared them up

IMG00140-20100824-1257.jpg

ok, my mistake.

yeah they look a bit gash, get em off!

One of our resident mods/rednecks has em on his car, the poor blind bastard thinks they look good though! I think he's just mentally challenged though. Poor guy.

lMAO HAHAAH , yea im actually have the car up for sale/trade on craigslist. I just cant deal with the auto tranny, but if i cant sell it , i will swap them out

• 2 weeks later...

Archived