Idling issues

zerotallrnc4bs808

The previous owner had some plastic breather plugs that he got at the pet store that are supposed to be for the pump on a fish tank. Cute huh? But seriously. We haven't come across a PCV valve as of yet or an idle control valve. My car is a 95 del Sol Si 1.6 liter SOHC VTEC with a GReddy Turbo Kit. Please advise. I will post pics tomorrow showing this novel use of pet supplies. :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

The previous owner had some plastic breather plugs that he got at the pet store that are supposed to be for the pump on a fish tank. Cute huh? But seriously. We haven't come across a PCV valve as of yet or an idle control valve. My car is a 95 del Sol Si 1.6 liter SOHC VTEC with a GReddy Turbo Kit. Please advise. I will post pics tomorrow showing this novel use of pet supplies. :crazy:

The PCV valve is kind of hidden. If you look under the fuel rail (towards drivers side you will see)

CGS

Archived