B18C1 question

doga8606

my question is... what is the knock sensor for?? what does it do?? someone i know who tunes hondas for a living told me it needed to be replaced but didnt tell me why and what it was for... all he did was show me where it was... does ANYONE know what its for??? thanks!

my question is... what is the knock sensor for?? what does it do?? someone i know who tunes hondas for a living told me it needed to be replaced but didnt tell me why and what it was for... all he did was show me where it was... does ANYONE know what its for??? thanks!

i do believe that is what the seach box is for on google. but what do i know

i do believe that is what the seach box is for on google. but what do i know

wow dork... ok search for it because google doesnt tell me anything about it.. anyone with a real answer could tell me about it thanks..

wow dork... ok search for it because google doesnt tell me anything about it.. anyone with a real answer could tell me about it thanks..

i call b/s. i typed "knock sensor" in on google and got more than enough info.

i am surprised to see airjordan told you. i was going to try and explain it to you but i wont spoon feed you. do some searching. its been covered 4847384938294 times by many other people. its a basic part on a honda engine. even a haynes/chiltons manual covers what it is.

Archived