New here, 94 Civic Del Sol PICS

DanniBoii

nice and really clean not big on the 99-00 front but it was done clean and it lines up nices so points there. still the car looks good. did you do a swap and im up here at fort irwin near barstow. so maybe we can meet up one day or something

Yeah, it has a B18 swap...i'm pretty much done with the appearance of it...what I really want is a K20 swap, but it's a lil too pricey for me right now, but will happen in the future. Sure, maybe one day we can set up a honda meet :)

Yeah, it has a B18 swap...i'm pretty much done with the appearance of it...what I really want is a K20 swap, but it's a lil too pricey for me right now, but will happen in the future. Sure, maybe one day we can set up a honda meet :)

sounds good im wanting to do a k in my ek and i want a 99-00 front but i got alot of stuff i want to do but i would love to get a honda meet in cali going

sounds good im wanting to do a k in my ek and i want a 99-00 front but i got alot of stuff i want to do but i would love to get a honda meet in cali going

Yea, a cali meet would be nice, a SoCal one preferred :) . I got a guy that gets engines for real low prices, if you ever need some quotes...let me know.

Yea, a cali meet would be nice, a SoCal one preferred :) . I got a guy that gets engines for real low prices, if you ever need some quotes...let me know.

yea im looking for a b18c1 or b18c. and i need everything to put it in a 97 civic so yea. i have a b16a now in my delsol but its a long story. but if you can get a price on that it would be great

• 2 weeks later...

Archived