Headers

Alright i want to get some headers for my 04 civic lx sedan

i should be looking for something like this right? header

and dont worry im not going to buy these im just sayin they should look like this for my model car

But im also worried about emissions since i would be removing the cat converter i would fail the test...

so i was wondering if i could take the old cat converter and have someone weld it on connecting the headers

and my exhaust, or should i buy a high flow cat converter and have that welded on

I dont really know what im talking about so please correct me if im wrong

• 1 month later...

Alright i want to get some headers for my 04 civic lx sedan

i should be looking for something like this right? header

and dont worry im not going to buy these im just sayin they should look like this for my model car

But im also worried about emissions since i would be removing the cat converter i would fail the test...

so i was wondering if i could take the old cat converter and have someone weld it on connecting the headers

and my exhaust, or should i buy a high flow cat converter and have that welded on

I dont really know what im talking about so please correct me if im wrong

I WOULD ADD A 4-2-1 RACING HEADER AND THE HIGH FLOW CAT CONVERTER AND AS FAR AS EMISSION GOES THE SELLS PERSON WHERE YOU BUY YOUR PRODUCTS WILL KNOW WHAT YOU NEED !!!

Im not too familiar with the newer civics, but how is your cat setup? I know on a lot of newer cars it is built into the header, but on my 93 for example its just bolted on after it.

Yeah if its built in, I dont think the aftermarket ones come like that.

You can argue with me all you want, but removing the cat in this case can actually decrease your performance.

Archived