Honda Symbols

kiwi87

• 2 weeks later...

ALL honda parts are cheap. dont cut too many corners... go buy them from a honda dealer

Get them from the dealer. I just bought two for my car after removing the old ones so the car could be painted. I got two of the "H"'s for $5.95 each from the dealer. They are from Japan and not cheap Chinese knock offs. Hondas are so prevalent that the Chinese have found a huge market in counterfeit parts and as you probably know as well as counterfeit aftermarket parts like Tein springs. So, you take a slight risk buying them on e-Bay unless you see the distinctive Japanese packaging.

I ordered a Honda part and it was shown on e-Bay with the authentic Japanese packaging labels, when I received it the seller had made a black and white copy of the Japanese parts labels and put it in the clear plastic bag. I received Chinese crap and it was a switch and broke the first time I acctuated it prior to installation. I could feel it was soft, brittle plastic. They will mold in softer plastic than the Japanese because their molds are low grade molds and cannot tolerate high heat temps when molding higher quality plastic. There, to make a short story long...GO TO THE DEALER.

Archived