Gunmetal Hubcaps Help

Hi so I was wondering if anyone can point me to some gunmetal hubcaps that i can buy... I found these but there in the UK and shipping is 60$ and i'm low on money Hubcaps

or if you could give me some hubcaps that would look good painted black or a gunmetal color.. I have been searching for a week now and cant find much .. Thanks for any help

caps? as in plastic clip ons? ugh. aside from buying really ugly ones from Walmart, or oem replacements from a salvage yard I have never heard or seen someone buy them from anywhere else.

it has always been my opinion that the black metal wheels (when cleaned and polished) look vastly better then any hubcap ever produced.

caps? as in plastic clip ons? ugh. aside from buying really ugly ones from Walmart, or oem replacements from a salvage yard I have never heard or seen someone buy them from anywhere else.

it has always been my opinion that the black metal wheels (when cleaned and polished) look vastly better then any hubcap ever produced.

okay thats what i was planning on doing .. going with no hubcaps.. but if i could find some nice maybe but i couldn't find any so ill just stick with the black metal wheels thanks for the reply

also i was thinking if i painted a strip along the outside of the rim like this do u think that would look cheesy or should i just leave them alone

Archived