Boost Mobile BlackBerry Curve

SpeedDemon

Barely Used. Bought at Boost Mobile in Chillicothe for $280. The phone was used for approximately 60 days.

Phone comes with the following:

original box and paperwork

wall charger

usb cord

ear phones

car charger

leather black case

rubber black case with pink designs

everything is in excellent working condition and physical condition. I would like to get $185obo for everything. it now goes for $200 plus tax in the store.

000_1942.jpg

000_1943.jpg

000_1944.jpg

000_1947.jpg

pm me for more info.

and here I was considering going to boost..they don't seem to offer blackberry phones anywhere locally -- only offer some garbage phones.

and here I was considering going to boost..they don't seem to offer blackberry phones anywhere locally -- only offer some garbage phones.

well its my girlfriends phone. its a nice phone tbo, i like it.

they just recently started offering them in the past year. and they are going like wild fire. i see so damn many up here in ohio its not funny.

AT&T has been raping me lately on fees and sh*t, so I'm looking to go with what Sprint is offering or with Boost, though Boost's phones haven't got my vote of confidence as I haven't seen any worth having..

Archived