what power steering pump do i need

hessey0788

i finally put in my b18b1 engine into my del sol and i ran into two problems. problem number 1: power steering hose, when i put in my b series power steering pump on and went to put my stock hose on it i realized that my stock hose has an offset nozzle and to fit the b series pump it needs to be center. does anyone know which specific hose i need. i figured it would be one out of a 97 del sol vtec with the b series engine when i looked on ebay they didnt differentiate between the two D or B. problem number two which isnt really a problem just a confirmation. the torque bracket that mounts infront of the tranny i need the same one off the del sol vtec (b series) correct i am ussing a gsr tranny at the moment dont know if that makes a diffrence or not. ill post pics up after i get this all taken care of thanks.

i finally put in my b18b1 engine into my del sol and i ran into two problems. problem number 1: power steering hose, when i put in my b series power steering pump on and went to put my stock hose on it i realized that my stock hose has an offset nozzle and to fit the b series pump it needs to be center. does anyone know which specific hose i need. i figured it would be one out of a 97 del sol vtec with the b series engine when i looked on ebay they didnt differentiate between the two D or B. problem number two which isnt really a problem just a confirmation. the torque bracket that mounts infront of the tranny i need the same one off the del sol vtec (b series) correct i am ussing a gsr tranny at the moment dont know if that makes a diffrence or not. ill post pics up after i get this all taken care of thanks.

fuccckkk power steering

Archived