What parts will i need for my mini me swap?

I am putting a d16y8 head on my 88 crx dx. I think that's a d15b2 block. What parts will I need besides the head itself? I know ill need a y8 timing belt. Which ecu? Intake and throttle body? I want to swap to mpfi too. And how do I add the wires for vtec and the injectors so I don't have to get a new harness? If anyone could give me a list of parts to help me do this right I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for any info.

I am putting a d16y8 head on my 88 crx dx. I think that's a d15b2 block. What parts will I need besides the head itself? I know ill need a y8 timing belt. Which ecu? Intake and throttle body? I want to swap to mpfi too. And how do I add the wires for vtec and the injectors so I don't have to get a new harness? If anyone could give me a list of parts to help me do this right I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for any info.

Normally I am not one of the "look it up" guys but here I will be. No one is going to want to answer this question as it has been covered 1,000,000,00,000,............... times! Use the search and type in mini me and see what comes up. Also go to Dseries.org and do the same.:)

Archived