Havent been on in a while.. few changes

well, I used to own a 95 del sol, as my name clearly states.. and ive owned a couple 80's models crx'x.. But ive gone away from my honda times, and now im driving a 2008 calliber srt4. Its pretty much a badass car. Im very pleased with it! For now its completely stock.. but as soon as that warranty is up.. Bam! im going to put so many parts on it its not going to be funny..

But for a stock car its not bad at all. I ran a 13.9 on the 1/4mile.. but on average i run about a 14.3.. as for gas mileage i get about 28mpg if i drive normal.. But here lately ive been getting 23mpg. The stereo system in it ROCKS!! Its got the kicker pacage in it, that has the square kicker 12 sub and 13 other speakers.. Its a fun car, and gets a good bit of attention. BUt everyone underestimates its power.. So thats why i love it. Has anyone here ever had a srt4? if so tell me about it.

( I cant figure out how to post pics up on here.. If someone could let me know please ill post pics of the car, thanks)

e5hc1d.jpg

fcii3t.jpg

2gsn21i.jpg

dont think i know you. but...welcome back lol. as usual pics or ban !

You probly dont.. Its been almost a year since ive been on.. And how do i post pics? Im not smart enough to use this site.

when you reply or do a fast reply there is a small image button on a tool bar above the text box. click it and insert the url to the picture(photobucket, flickr, etc) and then just post your comment. all done lol. and yeah i dont know you, i joined last april so im still a bit new

when you reply or do a fast reply there is a small image button on a tool bar above the text box. click it and insert the url to the picture(photobucket, flickr, etc) and then just post your comment. all done lol. and yeah i dont know you, i joined last april so im still a bit new

Ok thanks for the help.. I got some posted... And I used to come to this site all the time, but never posted much. So nobody here knows me.

Archived