B18A1 BUILD. LS NON VTEC..

It is a B18a1 Ls motor. Which is non Vtec.

I have some questions as he did.

He is mainly looking for an ECU that would work on this ENGINE.

HE would also like to know if anyone could help with finding a DISTRIBUTOR that doesnt cost 300 bucks.

Any help would be Appreciated.

He is new to the HONDA WORLD brought in by me but he tried to get some question to further knowledge hisself

by posting without my knowledge.

I had the CRX that the Motor is going into this is the one with the IDLING problems that i finally figured out it was a BAD ECU.

It was a p28 ECU. the TEMP SENSOR was brand new and the ECU was saying it was faulting out during the cold start process. After the car warmed it would IDLE between 600 and 900 RPM's.

I have another P28 ECU but i have a GSR DIZZY. can anyone give me some advice for the WIRING PROCESS.. ANY SUGGESTIONS ANYONE HAS WOULD BE HELPFUL.. THANK YOU HONDA FAMILY. ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_420843', { app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '420843' }, parseInt('0') );

• 2 weeks later...

Who is he?

ECU doesn't care what distributor is used.

If he won't even pay for a good distributor, then he needs to sell the car now.

• 1 month later...

http://hondaswap.com/reference-materials/honda-ecu-list-29129/

p28 is a vtec ecu...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91-acura-integra-OEM-complete-distributor-b18-Ls-/190412601856?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c5579ba00

$125 for a used dizzy... but i would recommend spending out a lil more money and buy a msd dizzy for around $400 you have a better part, and brand new!

Archived