backseat for crx??

y0unggates85

so im on the fence of buying a 90 crx si thats gutted inside with exception of dash, and was lookin around at what interior parts would run me and the hardest things to find seem to be backseats and front seats. ive seen plenty of the dividers that would take up the spot for the backseat but was just wondering if any other backseat would fit from like 89-91 hatches or if theres a place that sells seats cheap. oh yeah and for motor for this car cause im pretty sure someones gonna ask, im gonna dump a wimpy d16y5 in it for starters (got it for free) then either gonna do a b16 or a b20b block with a b18 vtec head.

a backseat was not a US market option, so finding one of those is like finding hens teeth.

front seats are few and far between just because they wore out pretty quickly. if you do some junkyard crawling you should be able to find a set of huffed seats to take the brackets off of and then you can mount them to the bottom of any seats you can find.

If you want it bad enough I am sure you can make anything you want fit. No other product will bolt in without significant modification, however.

yeah figured that much, if the shell wasnt as clean as it is i would not buy it not a bit of rust on body or frame and its an east coast rex been here its whole life! i much just bite the bullet and when the time comes buy the jdm backseat conversion

the cheapest youll be able to find a backseat is for around 250 bucks... thats really cheap. theyre rare and have to be imported unless you buy it from some guy that already went through all that process and has it here in the u.s..... my friend used to have one and it made the car stand out, only problem is that only a small person could fit there such as a child or a small chick. i couldnt fit back there... no way! lol

Archived