car seats for my sol

archiepanda

i recently had my car seats stolen from my 94 del sol. i had the stock del sol seats with the red strips in it. is there any other seats i can use besides those stock seats that will fit into the car with out having to get new rails brackets or modifying anything. i cant drive the car till i have seats, so any info or help will be highly appreciated.

That's a good thought, but I know the H point (basically seat height) is lower on the Del Sol than in the Civic of the same platform. This MAY be done only with different brackets and seat frames, but I suspect there are also differences in the floor pan as well. Anyone have both vehicles that could check it out? If I were at work I could look at some drawings, but that's not happening for a while... wacko.gif

i recently had my car seats stolen from my 94 del sol. i had the stock del sol seats with the red strips in it. is there any other seats i can use besides those stock seats that will fit into the car with out having to get new rails brackets or modifying anything. i cant drive the car till i have seats, so any info or help will be highly appreciated.

See this thread too: http://www.hondaforums.com/index.php?/topic/36670-i-need-help-finding-racing-seat-brackets/

Archived