B18A1

C92hatchX

we pulled a B18A1 out of my buddies DA teggy, that ran fine when pulled, and i just traded him for my B1 cause idk if it ran or not

so i have a B18A1, axles, NO TRANS, linkage, ECU, E.M., all sensors and stuff is still on motor, has a harness from a 1993 civic CX hatch NO MOUNTS, looking to sell just give me an offer, im not sure on the milage cause when he bought the car it was replaced with a newer motor

im really really wanting a shell for this, idc whats there and whats not there IT MUST have full engine bay componets i dont want a half shaved bay or anything like that, i dont really care about rust as long as its not completely rotted (I.E. fixable) it can be siting on doughnuts for all i care i just want i project

so shoot me a price or a **shell** offer and well go from there

i also have a passwordJDM innovated mouts B series hydro to cable trans conversion kit brand new ill throw in for shell or if you wanna buy seperate

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.