HELP!! my car is sputtering

nicker

ok so i have checked the timing and that is on point and perfect i have changed the spark plugs and did a complete clean on the throttle body and the cap is fairly new and the wires also i have replaced the pcv valve which helped my idol problom but none of that has helped my sputtering problom i have on acceleration. i cant figure this out at all so all the help i can get would be great. when i take off it sputters really bad and if im going and let off a little bit sometimes it will be ok but it sputters and i have no idea what the problom is can someone help me???!!!

ok so i have checked the timing and that is on point and perfect i have changed the spark plugs and did a complete clean on the throttle body and the cap is fairly new and the wires also i have replaced the pcv valve which helped my idol problom but none of that has helped my sputtering problom i have on acceleration. i cant figure this out at all so all the help i can get would be great. when i take off it sputters really bad and if im going and let off a little bit sometimes it will be ok but it sputters and i have no idea what the problom is can someone help me???excl.gif

fuel filter..

ok so i have checked the timing and that is on point and perfect i have changed the spark plugs and did a complete clean on the throttle body and the cap is fairly new and the wires also i have replaced the pcv valve which helped my idol problom but none of that has helped my sputtering problom i have on acceleration. i cant figure this out at all so all the help i can get would be great. when i take off it sputters really bad and if im going and let off a little bit sometimes it will be ok but it sputters and i have no idea what the problom is can someone help me???excl.gif

try timing. seen it before if your lagging alot i would say your timing is off.

A few things could be the problem. its possible the alternator is bad and its not returning power to the battery which is also not putting enough power to your injectors. Do you have problems with the battery being dead all the time? If not Do you have a swap? i would check the connection on your injectors and make sure there is no corrosion.

^ This makes 0 sense. You car does not run off of the battery once it is started provided your alternator is working. Low battery certainly is not the problem.

^ This makes 0 sense. You car does not run off of the battery once it is started provided your alternator is working. Low battery certainly is not the problem.

my friends ef had the same problem all i did was hit that valve or what ever it is... where the fuel line is connected at the fuel rail and it ran like a champ after...

ok my friend has an eg that did the same thing he even checked everything you did what i recomend is pull up your backseats and take out your fuel pump look in the tank and see if it has rust in it if so get a new tank and then pull your injectors out there are lkittle screens and if your tank has rust then those screens will have rust built up in thm too hope this helps

Archived