new integra

crxZc89

hey jux bought 95 integra with a b18b1

the only thing its auto but the car is in great shape super clean..

i want to do it 5 speed ive done a swap like this before on a civic but dnt knw if its the same thing...so would like to knw what do i need to complete this swap on this integra????

and how can i make this engine vtec???

hey jux bought 95 integra with a b18b1

the only thing its auto but the car is in great shape super clean..

i want to do it 5 speed ive done a swap like this before on a civic but dnt knw if its the same thing...so would like to knw what do i need to complete this swap on this integra????

and how can i make this engine vtec???

Well im not sure about the swap, but if im not mistaken, Vtec is only in the head, so Get a B16 Vtec head..

Yeah, you'd need a Vtec head and I think you need to bore out the pistons as well. I'm planning to do a LS-Vtec swap this summer with my 94 Teg. I know someone that done it before and their offering to help. If theres no tutorial on this site, I'll gladly make one once I do it.

you wont need to bore it out to do a ls-vtec but you will need a vtec head gsr or ls timing belt, water pump, make sure you match your water pump to which ever belt you choose a p28 ecu you might need a zerg jumper if you choose to run obd1& a head gasket. you will also need a oil feed line to run from the oil pressure sensor on back of the engine to the spool valve ("vtec solonoid") on top your head will also need some machine work on 2 of the holes b4 you can slap it on.* honda tuning* has a great step by step with pictures on this site hope this helps

as far as going manual i think you got it down if you did it b4

tranny: ys1

manual pedals: junk yard

cables & linkage: junk yard

make sure you get a manual ecu save up for a p28 and do it all at once

• 2 weeks later...

ls vtec kit gsr head Comes with cams, oem cam gears, intake manifold, trottle body, iab ,complete vtec solenoid,polished valve cover. oil pump , water pump & timing belt from 00 type r . also have dizzy...]

this is wat i have right now for the ls-v i would like to knw if i am missing anything else.....

and wy would i need to port out the gsr head????

k i got tranny...

and everything else can get quik...

thanks guys i will post pics so u can see project

Archived