1990 teg need advice

JDMNV

So i have a 1990 integra, i want to start upgrading but know nothing about honda. i never owned one til now and not sure what i can do i know it is a b18 dohc. i have gotten suspension and lightened the car with carbon hatch and hood. i got tein ss adjustable coilovers. about it i heard about a way to put VTEC on it but not sure how to do that. I also heard about hondata that it is the way to go so if anyone out can help me out plz all advice is welcomed.

• 4 weeks later...

ok so i bought tein coilovers and b16 vtec head. Golden Eagle vtec conversion kit and skunk2 stage 2 cams and valves and valve springs, retainers, and AEM cam gears, light crank pulley, carbon fiber hood and hatch. cold air intake and DC headers and HKS cat-back exhuast. and now i am wondering what kind of compression ratio to get for pistons any advice

ok so i bought tein coilovers and b16 vtec head. Golden Eagle vtec conversion kit and skunk2 stage 2 cams and valves and valve springs, retainers, and AEM cam gears, light crank pulley, carbon fiber hood and hatch. cold air intake and DC headers and HKS cat-back exhuast. and now i am wondering what kind of compression ratio to get for pistons any advice

Do you have plans to boost, or are you running N\A??

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

nah just do arp head and rod bolts ,acl rod bearings ,jumper from obd0 to obd1 and put a p28 ,light crank pulley ,adjustable cam gears ,manifold and throttle body ,headers and full exhaust. and your looking at a good runner

Archived