Some advice

TB250

Im new to the forums and new to Imports all the same haha i tried doin a little research figured id see what you guys have to say first i wanna build an early to mid 90s civic i think want it to be a nice little turbo car what im asking is wats a good power plant to start with b16 b18 etc... possible to get 280-300 whp outta these cars pretty easy? Thankss

If you want a b series motor then go with the b18c1 other known as the gsr, it has 170 hp and 128 trq. Then after you do the swap then you could just go buy a cheap ebay turbo kit they are always legit kits and they are cheap to. You might want to build the top end a little to if you want the 300 whp. But make sure to get a good tune with it to.

If you're doing the GSR swap, speak to Brian_EG2. (see his build thread here) http://www.hondaforu...w-build-thread/

He's just dumped a GSR into his Del Sol, and is going to be turbocharging it too I think.

brian isnt turbo yet. right now he has the rev limiter removed and tune. last i talked to him he went almost 160mph fora top speed. but that was almost 3 weeks ago

Archived