the sol is getting dyno'd

93d3ls0l

thats right my 1993 del sol s is getting dyno'd ... i was calling around and i found a place about 3 hours from me that charges $75 for 3-4 pulls on the dyno . the name of the place i'll be bringing it is called New England Dyno and Tuning . Has anyone used them or heard any thing about them ? my current setup is a non v-tec mini me setup with a port and polished head , axle backe exaust w/ a hollowed cat. , stock header , msd dist. , blaster ss coil , 9mm wires , after market intake , and i run 91 octane . im hoping to break 100HP@ the wheels . does this sound un reasonable?

i'll post the slips up after the deed has been done. it'll be about 2 weeks. i have to schedule for a day my friend has off so he can follow me down with the car dolly just incase i get to hard on it while its strapped down. also i might mention the main reason im doing this is to see where i stand as of now and what my exact increase after boost is, and weather or not the gain was worth the money . this will be my first dyno run any suggestions ?

anyone wanna take a wild guess on how much HP ill be throwing down ?

why waste the money?

because its only $75 and i'll know exactly what i am running atm, and it will be dyno tuned after i boost it . this way i know if the money i spend in the future was worth it or not. plus its a good way for me to go meet theese people and see how knowledgable they are before i have them tune my car once its boosted.

What you're doing is a good idea. I think you'll easily be able to get 100whp with that setup. Good luck with the tune!

thanks im glad to see someone else is on the same page as me. i think there is alot you can tell from someone from meeting them that you cant over the phone . one thing i was glad to hear them mention when i asked about boost was using a copper cored spark plug. for those of you that dont know when you use a higher grade plug is they are more likely to cause detonation which sounds cool and all but i can assure it is not a good thing

Archived