meaning of life

Trepid

YAY and a big fawk yeah, I now have a meaning to coninue with this boring life :D

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!

I know all of you are like what?... and I'm like whoa, and you're like hmm... well anyway, who's your favorite team? who do you think has a chance? why is one of my pant legs longer then the other and why do I care so much

I bet you guys can't guess who my fav is :D

AFC - Miami is gonna win

NFC - I think Tampa might take it again

miami_dolphins_logo_NFL.jpg

capt.1061925024.happy_ricky_mh102.jpg

Just so you all know, Trepid and I have a 50 dollar bet this year... I'm saying the Raiders will make it farther in the playoffs than the Dolphins. What do you all think? Who's the chump and who's gonna be 50 bucks richer?

miami!!

oh and while we are on the subject, the other day, i asked my cousin how and when i can buy superbowl tickets, since it will be here in houston this year, she said that you have to be CHOSEN to buy super bowl tickets and that its already sold out. im like, "what??? you have to be chosen to buy superbowl tickets???" i really wanted to go since it'll be here in houston, which is like the life time opportunity i dont want to miss. does anybody know if this is true?? ill be glad to pay around 100 bucks for nose bleed tickets!! oh and just a FYI, superbowl is FEB 1st....the day before my BDAY! *hint hint*

You can buy the tickets ahead of time. YOu dont have to be chosen. I dont know where she might've gotten that info. All I know is that it will be sold out by the first game. People buy the packages (season tickets). Thats why I cant go see the University of Miami play for they are already sold out.

Just so you all know, Trepid and I have a 50 dollar bet this year... I'm saying the Raiders will make it farther in the playoffs than the Dolphins. What do you all think? Who's the chump and who's gonna be 50 bucks richer?

i think the raiders have a better chance...sorry trepid....

and my team I like the new york Giants....

Archived