need h22a jdm help

warsawstreetracing

hey every one im devan im new to the site well i have a ? im lookin around for a 90-94 civic cx. the ? is when i find the perfect one is it possible to drop a jdm h22a into it i have searced around on line to look 4 one but i couldnt find them for a civic. if so what mods will i have to do to the bay thanks alot guys

ok so i just checked out hmotorsonline. with the motor mounts and the axels and lsd tranny im looking at $2850 plus shipping. this is a list of every thing that comes with it. wil lthere be any thing more i will be needing

H22AChgovr.jpg

H22A 92-95 Motor, Tranny, Computer

Price: $ 1799.00 Plus shipping and handling.

Availability: In stock and ready to go.

- Motor

- Hydraulic Tranny

- ECU (P13)

- Alternator

- Starter

- Clutch

- Flywheel

- Intake Manifold

- Exhaust Manifold

- Fuel Rail

- Injectors

- Distributor

- Engine Harness

- Comes With All Sensors Needed

- LSD Tranny (Optional +$300)

Motors average 35,000 miles and come with a 100% start up warranty. All Sensors are guaranteed not broken and in working condition!

* If you need a motor mount kit for your 1992-2000 civic, we can supply you with the hasport kit for $450. Hasport Axles for $300 Prices valid with purchase of a motor only.

• 3 years later...

Archived