is this a good deal?

95_240SX

You can find better for 5 grand.

That car isn't an Si cause the only Si in 93 was a hatch. The blue book on that Civic DX is about 4600. So it's up to you but look on fleabay man. You gotta be able to find something much better!

BTW:I bet you dimes to doughnuts that is NOT a carbon fiber body kit!!! Those things are not cheap and it wouldn't go on just any old riced out Civic!

I know that aint a true si..I talked to the guy and he said the motor had 60K on it.

The f*cker is always buzy everytime I call to get more info. And if that body kit aint carbon fiber then

what is it? Show me a 93 + civic that has a b16 and wheels for less than that...im not sure on the whole blue book value deal but might i add shipping? (thats in my area)

looks like the XGT kit from Xtreme Dimensions...as seen in the fast and the furious. probably just a knock off or spin off though.

you can find a better deal than that....17'' mr7's are played out, completely. those are the old styly clear corners, not like that matters though. the wing looks nasty, and thats not a good thing. its a dx because the mirrors aren't color matched with the body, so you won't have power windows, locks, sun roof etc. although that can be a good thing if you want performance instead of a driveable car.

go test drive it and see if you like it.

I don't think its worth it, if he's lying or mistaken about all that then I wouldn't trust this car as far as I can throw it. I don't know what to tell you on what to get but don't buy a car with a swap unless you completely trust the seller. It'll hurt if you get a lemon

Archived