Radiator

paige

Toyo or Denso does it matter

They all seem to say "Plastc tank" or "1-row plastic/aluminum"

I don't want to pay the $270.00 from the dealer but also don't want to buy junk for $90.00 that will need to be replaced in 2 years

if anyone has practical knowledge please share

Buy a dual core, all aluminum rad off eBay. You won't have to worry about epoxy bonds withering and breaking on you.

The CX Racing rad I got from there was about $80 and has held up wonderfully. Does a better job cooling as well. :wink:

Buy a dual core, all aluminum rad off eBay. You won't have to worry about epoxy bonds withering and breaking on you.

The CX Racing rad I got from there was about $80 and has held up wonderfully. Does a better job cooling as well. :wink:

+1 on CXracing radiator! Only slight issue is slight bowing on one side of their radiators, but once installed you dont see it, and they do work awesome! I paid $under $90 and got the electric fan as well!

Went up a little bit, but not bad at all! Fan moves alot of air, and only comes on 1\2 as aften if that, since its a all alum. 2 row radiator! Also stock fan will mount to it as well! :thumbsup:

Radiator link

Archived