imported del sol problem

gab1407

hi i have a big problem i have a imported 1993 del sol

the trunk and windows stop working and i can`t fing a wiring diagram anywhere

plus i need to find part does anybody know a site for japanese parts

and also if any body have any information about the 1993 honda crx del sol sir

please let me know any information is good

thanks

Check your fuses, that could cause your problem.

In order to post pics, create an account on Photobucket.com (takes about 2 minutes)

then upload the pics there

copy the link below the picture with the tags

paste here

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.teamdelsol.com/ is a wealth of information for the Del Sol... Click the Information link on the top right, and there are a few how-to's and some technical stuff...

If you PM me your email address I can send you a crap load of manuals and stuff for the Del Sol too. Just click my name, then send message. I should have a wiring diagram or fuse diagram thing somewhere.

good luck in fixing it!

thanks for the reply but all most averything you send me dosent work thnaks anyway

I doubt that your chassis wiring is any different from a usdm del sol and the motors if you need them should be interchangeable. It wouldn't make any sense in terms of production for a manufacture to design and build two totally different cars that are the same car just for two different markets! (a re-badge and trim level yes but changing the window motors and wiring around (aside from the ecu for a different engine) makes no sense).

So in short go out get a haynes manual and get to work. If you think it is wiring go get a DMM its your best friend.

I doubt that your chassis wiring is any different from a usdm del sol and the motors if you need them should be interchangeable. It wouldn't make any sense in terms of production for a manufacture to design and build two totally different cars that are the same car just for two different markets! (a re-badge and trim level yes but changing the window motors and wiring around (aside from the ecu for a different engine) makes no sense).

So in short go out get a haynes manual and get to work. If you think it is wiring go get a DMM its your best friend.

sorry DMM what does it meen

Archived