Do any of you change your oil by yourself or are you lazy and take it to honda like me? If you do change it yourself does it save you any money and about how long does it take you?

Why are you posting about an oil change in the "PERSONAL ELECTRONICS, TECHNOLOGY, AND GAMING DISCUSSION"

Post in the Automotive support or Honda/ Acura accordingly....

***PLEASE MOVE****

oh and back to your question, I do change my oil myself, and yes it saves me time and money, they put cheap oil in a Valvoline or your typical 10 minute lube service, at least around here they do, I use to work at Valvoline and all they did was mix several quarts of synthetic oil and deem it fully synthetic....its all garbage, save your time, save your money, and buy good sh1t for your car

yes it saves time and money. takes about 20 minutes to do. most of the time is waiting for the oil to drain and driving my car up on planks so i can get underneath it.

oh and back to your question, I do change my oil myself, and yes it saves me time and money, they put cheap oil in a Valvoline or your typical 10 minute lube service, at least around here they do, I use to work at Valvoline and all they did was mix several quarts of synthetic oil and deem it fully synthetic....its all garbage, save your time, save your money, and buy good sh1t for your car

Except that Durablend is one of the best rated oils for the money.

Archived