what am i missing

ok so i recently bought another del sol and it came with almost all the turbo parts... and last night in my boredom i installed it all... but i know im missing some parts so if you can try your best and identify what im missing that would be amazingly helpfull

___ITEMS INSTALLED___

Mani with turbo and wastgate

intercooler and all piping

oil feed line with spliter in for oil sending unit

oil pan is tapped

___ITEMS NOT INSTALLED OR DONT KNOW WHERE THEY GO___

(ill try to show picture with number relating)

1. It says Vacum on the top of the wastegate... i dont know what goes there or where it connects

2. Oil Lines i have only the feed line installed but there are 2 other ones(will replace to steel from rubber) but what i dont know is which one goes to the return in the oilpan and where the other one goes

3. ON the turbo there is a much bigger connector for piping... i cant get a picture anymore but i dont have the slightest idea what it is. (its not the air intake or cool side exit)

4. There is a bung hold that isnt used on the intake mani.

so basically does anyone know turbos well enough to be sure of all the lines used?

IMG_0197.jpg

2. / 3.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

The vacuum line for the wastegate will need to run to a vacuum source, there should be a covered nipple on the intake that can be used. Do you have a picture of the oil lines, because whichever one is facing down should be your drain, the other port could be a coolant line because many turbos are water cooled as well.

The vacuum line for the wastegate will need to run to a vacuum source, there should be a covered nipple on the intake that can be used. Do you have a picture of the oil lines, because whichever one is facing down should be your drain, the other port could be a coolant line because many turbos are water cooled as well.

ok well that answered 2 questions at once for the most part cause in the last pic shown there is another nipple that isnt being used on the intake manifold,

and as return line i think i can pick out what that is. but there is still another line that looks like oil. and if its as u say water cooled that might explain the larger port on the turbo(the one w/o a hose)... but i still need to find out what that other hose is

and Iceah i do have a BOV i just didnt show the charge pipe

Archived