Will Tenrai Catback Exhaust Fit?

irishson101

The Tenrai Catback Exhaust for 98-02 accords is advertised as only for the 2 door. I have a sedan, so I was wondering if there is any way to make it fit on my car without major modification. I appreciate any help.

If it is too short then you could jut cut the piping wherever you feel is a good place and add a few extra inches and weld it on. That's really the only way.

ya how about save a little bit more money and get a custom fitted exaust not this prefitted b/s you see advertised for less than $400

also note dont be a retard and boost a sedan, get a good coupe and make it a project car, and keep the sedan as a daily driver

ya how about save a little bit more money and get a custom fitted exaust not this prefitted b/s you see advertised for less than $400

also note dont be a retard and boost a sedan, get a good coupe and make it a project car, and keep the sedan as a daily driver

Also, don't be stupid and listen to this retard. Infact, disregard EVERYTHING that he has said.

you can get a custom made exhaust for around $200. get a good muffler, then go to an exhaust shop and have them bend you some 2 1/4-1/2 piping

$200 for a cat back maybe then you still have to buy the muffler, so your still going to spend around $400 but this is custom not prefitted

I agree with airjordan's comment...

Also, bad idea imo to get a 2 door exhaust and cut and weld...cutting and welding exhaust to make it longer or shorter is just messing it up (flow) in my opinion. I don't see the advantage: ya it then fits the car, but you ruin the exhaust....

$200 for a cat back maybe then you still have to buy the muffler, so your still going to spend around $400 but this is custom not prefitted

not true. theres a few people on here who have done it. memeber Mpearce did it for right around $200.