Good Deal for a 09 Accord???

CDuke619

I was just quoted 25,000 price for a 09 ex-l v6 sedan

this is before taxes title and everything. unfortunately i live in cuyahoga county in ohio and the taxes are 7.75% this is also with splash guards and body side molding thrown in and other accessories discounted or he even says they have an after market vendor who will save me money on other accessories I need. I was also debating if I should get the 4 cylinder instead of the 6 but idk...planning on keeping this car forever. not sure which engine would be more reliable or just a better experience for that long period of time. advice would be helpful. thx

Go to www.honda.com and build you an 09 accord to the same specs. See what the price comes out to on their website. That will tell you whether you are getting a good deal. If the online quote is cheaper, print it off and take it to the dealer and ask them to match it. If not, find a dealer who will (there will be one out there).

Go to www.honda.com and build you an 09 accord to the same specs. See what the price comes out to on their website. That will tell you whether you are getting a good deal. If the online quote is cheaper, print it off and take it to the dealer and ask them to match it. If not, find a dealer who will (there will be one out there).

It's definitely cheaper than msrp. before taxes is close to 30k

whats your opinion on the 4 cylinder vs 6 in the long run?

It's definitely cheaper than msrp. before taxes is close to 30k

whats your opinion on the 4 cylinder vs 6 in the long run?

4 cyl will be easier to work on,....but it's a Honda...there shouldn't be much need for "work on". If you can afford it, I'd go with the V6 personally.

• 3 weeks later...
I was just quoted 25,000 price for a 09 ex-l v6 sedan

this is before taxes title and everything. unfortunately i live in cuyahoga county in ohio and the taxes are 7.75% this is also with splash guards and body side molding thrown in and other accessories discounted or he even says they have an after market vendor who will save me money on other accessories I need. I was also debating if I should get the 4 cylinder instead of the 6 but idk...planning on keeping this car forever. not sure which engine would be more reliable or just a better experience for that long period of time. advice would be helpful. thx

I have the V6 and love the engine - worth every penny over the four-banger. I think I paid around $29,000 out the door for a 2009 V6 Accord EX-L sedan. The price you were quoted sounds fair to me.

-Bob

bobarrigo@hotmail.com

Archived