LOOKING TO BUY A PRELUDE.. HAVING TROUBLE

SWEDHonda

Okay so I'm trying to buy a '94+ Prelude, but i can't find any that aren't bone stock. And since I'm 17 I'm not gonna be able to drop like 10,000. So if ANYONE out there can help me, maybe you know a guy or something, PLEASE tell me?

• 2 weeks later...

Where are you located? In my region it is rare as a hens tooth to find an unmolested prelude of any year that is not auto.

Craigslist.com is one of the better local resources for finding modified cars.

Okay so I'm trying to buy a '94+ Prelude, but i can't find any that aren't bone stock. And since I'm 17 I'm not gonna be able to drop like 10,000. So if ANYONE out there can help me, maybe you know a guy or something, PLEASE tell me?

well if your not willing to spend the money for some goodies for the car, your most likely not gna find a cheap prelude with any kind of mods like turbos cold air and all that noise so ya the best route for a not so bone stock is to go with the si series prelude with a vtec if you can find one. but like the other guy said craigslist is the best way to find cheap modded cars depending on the area you live in will determine what kind of modded prelude you can find (crap you just might find a bad ass lude for mad cheap with a vtec and turbo and all of that you never no but then again the car can run like crap), as to why there selling it so cheap. best route is to just save the money and buy the parts for the car of your choice.

i locted in texas. there's 97 plus prelude here stock. but usually ppl have bone stock car want too much for it, almost as much as a fixed up one, but not always the case. u can get 97 and up prelude here in north texas around 3-5grand. i got my 97 for 2g(132k perfect in/out). check out craigslist around dallas area. i don't know its very far from u and how much they selling for up there. there's also plenty of 94 prelude here, they are around the same 1-4 some is turbo. but if u willing to spend 4-5g, u can pick up teg and civic si for around that range with a lot mod on it, like 95 hatch with built lsvtec, rota wheels paint job. etc for that, there's gsr teg here at my town turbo asking for 4g. so u need to research and see what u can get for your money. also may want to willing travel somewhere else to purchase the car, if it worth it to you.

i live in toleodo oh n there is a unmolested black lude believe its a 97 factory wheels factory chin spoiler over 100k miles but it doesnt look bad it IS a VTEC if interrested i can get ya more info let me know

well if your not willing to spend the money for some goodies for the car, your most likely not gna find a cheap prelude with any kind of mods like turbos cold air and all that noise so ya the best route for a not so bone stock is to go with the si series prelude with a vtec if you can find one. but like the other guy said craigslist is the best way to find cheap modded cars depending on the area you live in will determine what kind of modded prelude you can find (crap you just might find a bad ass lude for mad cheap with a vtec and turbo and all of that you never no but then again the car can run like crap), as to why there selling it so cheap. best route is to just save the money and buy the parts for the car of your choice.

wow dude my freakin bad i completerly read that way wrong, i was a bit drunk when i wrote this. but if you live any where near washington im sure i could find you a 94+ mostly stock mayb a vtec with some wheels and tires on it for about 5k or so ill check again what i can find for ya over here

i just found a 97 with a 2.2vtec for 4k and just needs a little bit of bdy work done to the driver door, fully loaded, only gay thing about it is that its a a/t instead of m/t if you want ill post up a bunch more of 94+ models

Archived