95 Accord Wagon Rear Bumper

Tradrenn

Could someone please help me get one ?

Black, plastic, primed or not doesn't matter.

I checked everywhere except for dealer and simply can't find one.

Thanks.

V.

P.S. I just called dealer and their price is $350.00 + 12 % tax.

Since you pretty much live out in the corner of nowhere I think the dealer is going to be your best bet.

Here in central Ohio I know for a fact that there are four intact rear-ends at salvage yards that are under 30 minutes drive from my house. This doesn't help you much but the availability of parts is heavily dependent on regional population.

Since you pretty much live out in the corner of nowhere I think the dealer is going to be your best bet.

Ohio is a crap hole dude, I used to drive thru there to Tennessee.

Here in central Ohio I know for a fact that there are four intact rear-ends at salvage yards that are under 30 minutes drive from my house. This doesn't help you much but the availability of parts is heavily dependent on regional population.

Not salvage yards, brand new dude.

Ohio is a crap hole dude, I used to drive thru there to Tennessee.

Not salvage yards, brand new dude.

For being such a bad place it is kind of funny how I have no problem finding parts for my Honda, used or new. We have a plastic/rubber casting company right in town that sells new aftermarket body panels. Bumpers run about $100.

For being a jerk about my home state you can have fun finding your parts on your own. It is not polite to insult someones home, especially when you are new and are asking for help and do not have a damn clue how to help yourself.

Good luck.

Your not going to find a "New" after market wagon rear bumper (not enough wagons made for the after market companies to bother to make a replacement). If you want "New" then the dealer is your only option.

Archived