extra seats

hiemsnox

so here are the seats that i got with the sale of the del sol im getting... i got the seats early because its a hour drive to the kids house and i wanted to reduce the trips needed.

sorry for the cell phone pics

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Except for the fact that they say apc the second set does not look bad. That first set is the ugh.

In which direction from Beavercreek is this kid that is an hour from you? I live about an hour from Beavercreek myself.

Except for the fact that they say apc the second set does not look bad. That first set is the ugh.

In which direction from Beavercreek is this kid that is an hour from you? I live about an hour from Beavercreek myself.

b-line straight for Columbus in west Jefferson

b-line straight for Columbus in west Jefferson

You got to tell me of these things in advance. I live abouts 15 minutes north of West Jeff. We cruise down that way for eats from time to time.

What is the plan for this del sol you bought anyway? What was the current condition?

I ask because it would appear that I either blew the front main seal or somehow cracked the block on the ole b7 in the sedan.

You got to tell me of these things in advance. I live abouts 15 minutes north of West Jeff. We cruise down that way for eats from time to time.

What is the plan for this del sol you bought anyway? What was the current condition?

I ask because it would appear that I either blew the front main seal or somehow cracked the block on the ole b7 in the sedan.

the plan is to fix her up, give her a fresh paint job then start working on the engine. it right now has a b18c with the LSD shipped and installed from japan and is already tapped for a turbo... and the car come with the entire turbo kit with a ecu chipped with hondata s100

btw the gray and black seats are for sale if if anyone wants em... and the black ones might be up for sale if i deside not to use em...

I already gots me some custom seat thingies. I dun welded those old Prelude buckets into that thar Civic and it sits real comfy like now.

WTH? Where is this desire to talk like a hilljack coming from. I have been doing it all day - even to the customers at work.

Archived