Gettin the truck

nnoossss

So I talked to the guy and I'm gettin the truck but appearently it hasn't gotten worked on while it was in the shop for some reason so I'm gona talk to him about it cuz I'm not gona trade my car and 500 for it that can't pass inspection and I'll have to put another 500 in it just for it too pass inspection.

So I talked to the guy and I'm gettin the truck but appearently it hasn't gotten worked on while it was in the shop for some reason so I'm gona talk to him about it cuz I'm not gona trade my car and 500 for it that can't pass inspection and I'll have to put another 500 in it just for it too pass inspection.

man no bullcrap I'm really happy for you. you dont want to pay 500 for it if it wont pass inspection, thats just rediculous. Good luck with that and thanks for starting this thread. I was wondering about you and that truck today.

man no bullcrap I'm really happy for you. you dont want to pay 500 for it if it wont pass inspection, thats just rediculous. Good luck with that and thanks for starting this thread. I was wondering about you and that truck today.

lol thank you well i talked to his daughter who owns the truck and she said that she doesnt agree with his desicion since he personally told me that he was gona give me the truck for the deal that we made but he doesnt have enough money for new brake lines which is all it needs too pass inspection but its a bitch and im sure its gona cost me about 300$ if not more to get it done but i told him that ill give him my car and 250 for it but not 500 lol. Hes just tryin to get more money out of me.

Archived