engine and trans swap

ballsman

how would i go about doing this. could i use the mounts from the integra into the civic and the transmission is in the civic is automatic and the integra transmission is manual would this cause greater complication

how would i go about doing this. could i use the mounts from the integra into the civic and the transmission is in the civic is automatic and the integra transmission is manual would this cause greater complication

There is a plethora of information on the topic...all over the internet. I suggest some googling in your near future.

You need order hasport mount in your civic. Go to www.hasport.com save your time and less headache complication. If have money then go for it. If not then it more to work on.

no he doesnt actually, the integra mounts will work.

you will have to get the pedal assembly from another 92-95 civic though, amongst other things.

not totally sure on everything you will need, since i have never done auto to manual.

just google it, or ask local shops.

Archived