89 Integra W/b18 for $300.. Good deal??

A guy i work with is being stationed in korea and needs to get rid of his car. The motor was recently rebuilt. It has an Automatic in it and the car is kinda beat up i guess (have not seen it). So is it worth $300 for a 89 Integra with a B18 i think he said C1.. Dont know a lot about them. Motor had 200 thousand before being rebuilt. Thanks guys!

A guy i work with is being stationed in korea and needs to get rid of his car. The motor was recently rebuilt. It has an Automatic in it and the car is kinda beat up i guess (have not seen it). So is it worth $300 for a 89 Integra with a B18 i think he said C1.. Dont know a lot about them. Motor had 200 thousand before being rebuilt. Thanks guys!

b18C1? in an 89 integra means that it is not the factory origional engine. and your best bet is buy the car and part it out you will make far more than you paid for it back. heck I would be willing to pay $550 for the Engine transmission and ecu out of the car.

b18C1? in an 89 integra means that it is not the factory origional engine. and your best bet is buy the car and part it out you will make far more than you paid for it back. heck I would be willing to pay $550 for the Engine transmission and ecu out of the car.

Ya im trying to talk the wife into it but i dont know a whole lot as far as how much stuff is worth. Could i sell it for that much even though it has that many miles??

Ya im trying to talk the wife into it but i dont know a whole lot as far as how much stuff is worth. Could i sell it for that much even though it has that many miles??

I would pay it, but seriously I would pay that and for shipping and as long as there is no rust on the panel they should fork a decent price on ebay. as well as the seat steering wheel. If it has aftermarket rims with chrome those should bring in a couple hundred. yeah you definitely could make your money back. If you dont decide to buy it put me in touch with the guy would you? Because I will buy it.

I would pay it, but seriously I would pay that and for shipping and as long as there is no rust on the panel they should fork a decent price on ebay. as well as the seat steering wheel. If it has aftermarket rims with chrome those should bring in a couple hundred. yeah you definitely could make your money back. If you dont decide to buy it put me in touch with the guy would you? Because I will buy it.

Haha. You know its an Automatic right??

ya on asapmotors.com there was one for $400 i believe. The boss just gave me permission so ill look at it and see what kinda condition its in. lol.

see that engine with a swap to a vtec head would be perfect for my car.

1. B18c1 already has a vtec head

2. The engine and ecu are worth $1000 easy

3. Please make your sig smaller codeboy. What is that? Like 600x600? C'mon dude.

PS: your car is the epitome of rice.

1. B18c1 already has a vtec head

2. The engine and ecu are worth $1000 easy

3. Please make your sig smaller codeboy. What is that? Like 600x600? C'mon dude.

He said it wasnt Vtech... How the crap can they be worth that much with so many miles???

He said it wasnt Vtech... How the crap can they be worth that much with so many miles???

If it's not vtec, then its not a b18c1. Probably B1. Still a good deal if it runs and drives.

If it's not vtec, then its not a b18c1. Probably B1. Still a good deal if it runs and drives.

I just looked that up and ya maybe he meant B1...Cause he said 140 some horsepower...

I just looked that up and ya maybe he meant B1...Cause he said 140 some horsepower...

That's the one. It's either b18b1 or b18a1. They are basically the same.

That's the one. It's either b18b1 or b18a1. They are basically the same.

Is it worth the work and money to put that in my crx or should i just buy the integra and sell it???

Is it worth the work and money to put that in my crx or should i just buy the integra and sell it???

Hell I will buy the Integra from you if you are just going to do that hows $500 sound

it have a lot of rust?

im going to look at it after work. Ill let everyone know. Anyone wanna trade a 90 crx and a 89 integra for a newer integra... lol..

im going to look at it after work. Ill let everyone know. Anyone wanna trade a 90 crx and a 89 integra for a newer integra... lol..

let me see if I can get still get that 96 integra for $150 that needs a new head gasket, and dont worry I checked the valves they are fine.

Archived