need help with this kinda confused.

GTOstyle

just bought a GSR (Half now/ Half later) but when i came up with the full amount he lost the ONLY key so now im stuck with a keyless car. And hes movin out of state on monday!!. so my question is, is it possible to go to the dealership and say "hey i bought a car but the stupid owner lost the master key can i get a new one?" if so how long does it take and how much? cuz i need that key by the time he leaves and we cant push it out cuz the steering wheel is locked, the tires facing sideways and its one of those one car garage that has its own cascading door that needs a remote to be opened and he needs to surrender it by monday.... ahh what a lovely situation i put myself into.

i would get that asap before he gets away with you money.. ive never heard of a situation like this.. i dont think youll be able to go to the dealership and say that.. kind of seems like youre a really dumb robber thats trying to steal a car, lol. but hey you could give it a shot, tell explain them your situation and see what they say. they actually might have better guidlines on what to do and be able to point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

oh and welcome to the forums :happy:

nope the titles not on my name yet i just got the car! so now im thinkin should i just pay the ridiculous amount to get a new key (locksmiths ask for 160 bucks, dealerships should cost more) or should i just hotwire that sucker and take it home! aahhh im confused! dont think ill of me guys i just want my new project car home! you guys feel me right?

yeah i know what you mean man.. i would just do what i said earlier.. go to a honda dealership and tell them the situation and see if they could point you in the right direction to get it fix or whatever.. good luck with it though man..

^ theres your proof.. get that title and go to the dealership asap!

hahhaha seriously man i know im not suppose to be laughing right now but whenever i see your Avatar/Pic/Whatever, I always end up repeating what it said and just laugh hahahaha! f*ck yo couch nigga! dave chappele rulez!

lol thanks man, ive had this picture on my computer for a while and never thought to put it on here until like last month, lol

Archived